The Massachusetts Division of Fisheries and Wildlife (Mass Wildlife) has a full month of summer outdoor fishing activities across the Commonwealth, for children, adults and families to enjoy. They include free fishing clinics, freshwater fishing and a fishing festival for disabled veterans. See details here.
- June 4–5: Free Freshwater Fishing Weekend
- June 4: Great Falls Discovery Center Family Fishing Festival, Turners Falls
- June 4: Disabled American Veterans Fishing Festival, Hudson
- June 5: Fish Ladder Open House, West Springfield
- June 8: Family Fishing Clinic, Brewster
- June 11: Spot Pond Family Fishing Festival, Stoneham
- June 12: Groton Greenway River Festival, Groton
- June 16: Family Fishing Clinic, Wakefield
- June 21: Learn to Fish Clinic, Taunton
- June 26: Learn to Fish Clinic, Chicopee
- June 26: Family Fishing Clinic, Mashpee
- June 27: Family Fishing Clinic, Otis
- June 30: Learn to Fish Clinic, Westfield
The Massachusetts Division of Fisheries and Wildlife (MassWildlife) is the state agency responsible for the conservation of all freshwater fish and wildlife in the Commonwealth, including endangered species. MassWildlife restores, protects, and manages land for wildlife to thrive and for people to enjoy.
Sign up to receive free monthly newsletter here.