Photo of Lifesaving Station, Provincetown, Credit: William DeSousa-Mauk
The Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce has posted a set of guidelines for seasonal residents and visitors coming to Cape Cod and the Islands this Memorial Day Weekend and into the summer. The guidance complies with Massachusetts’ four-phase plan to reopen announced by Governor Charlie Baker on May 18, 2020.
“During the Coronavirus crisis, we advise you to take your health and ours with the utmost care,” the Chamber wrote in its statement.
Read the full Guidance to Cape & Islands Seasonal Community. This guidance was developed in collaboration with the Baker-Polito Administration, regional health care providers, the Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard, and Nantucket Chambers of Commerce, members of the Cape Cod Reopening Task Force, the Cape & Islands Legislative Delegation, and a coalition of county and municipal government leaders in the region.
Currently, the Cape Cod & Islands Association of Realtors has issued this guidance for vacation home rentals.
In the meantime, seasonal residents and visitors can use these resources:
- Find Food – See a list of Cape Cod restaurants offering delivery, takeout and curbside pick-up.
- Enjoy Virtual Experiences – View the growing list of virtual experiences happening on Cape Cod.
- Tee Times Are Open – Golf Courses Allowed to Reopen Under Strict Rules
- Find Open Businesses – Here’s a list of members that are currently open for business.
- Explore Videos & Photos – Immerse yourself in our stunning beauty through Cape Cod videos and photos.
- Stay Connected – By signing up to receive our visitor enewsletter.
- Get Great Travel-Planning Ideas – by ordering our 2020 Cape Cod Travel Guide.
- Help the Community – We have so many incredible nonprofits doing amazing things here on Cape Cod – they are the lifeblood of our community! Please consider giving one (or more) of them your support.
- Download Virtual Backgrounds – Work from home in style with these gorgeous virtual Cape Cod backgrounds for your ZOOM calls!
Finally, follow the latest updates about Cape Cod on Instagram and Facebook.